Take A Tour Of My Tiny Airbnb Home

Lately I’ve been obsessed with two things, Airbnb and tiny houses. So when I saw this tiny home Airbnb available for my trip to Perth, let’s just say I pretty much died!

IMG_20160511_103449.jpg

From the outside this tiny home isn’t overly impressive. Accessed from a side alley, behind the main house, this Airbnb is actually a converted garage.

IMG_20160511_102819

But inside, this tiny home has big style!

IMG_20160511_102916.jpg

With a fully functional kitchen, this tiny kitchen has a tiny fridge, microwave, stove and sink.

IMG_20160513_160612.jpg

And a tiny bathroom with white subway tile throughout, and seriously the best shower ever… ever!

IMG_20160511_102550

And what tiny home would be complete without an upstairs loft, big enough to fit a queen size bed?

IMG_20160513_175337.jpg

Ok, I’ll admit it, with these high ceilings and a walk in closet, this may not be the tiniest of tiny homes but it’s still smaller than the average city apartment.

Outside is a backyard dream land complete with a pool and tiki hut.

Have you stayed in any amazing Airbnb’s? Tell me about it in the comments below. If you’ve never tried Airbnb you can click here to receive a free $27 travel credit from me when you sign up, and I’ll get a travel credit too!

10 Comments Add yours

1. marriedwithmaps says:

Cute, we have stayed in such a range of fun Airbnbs

Liked by 2 people

1. Jessica Lim says:

Awesome! I’ve stayed in a range also and always find it a fun experience. Thanks for reading! 🙂

Liked by 2 people

2. Carol Lim says:

Your tiny house is so cute! Stayed at Airbnb 4 times in New Zealand. Loved every place, accommodations and people were amazing at each Airbnb.

Liked by 2 people

1. Jessica Lim says:

Everyone I know has had such great experiences with Airbnb. It’s so fun!

Liked by 1 person

3. Terry says:

We have used AirbnB’s in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Vancouver, WA and all have been charming in their own way. I would return to any of them again and again in an instant. And the host were outstanding in all 3.

4. Tami says:

We stayed in two tiny apartments in Paris. One was similar to this one with a loft. The second was even smaller, literally about 14 feet by 10 feet! But I was amazed at all that fit into that tiny space!

5. Looks awesome and not too small. Airbnb is such a great way to explore new areas 🙂

6. This Airbnb is so charming! I love the high ceilings and it looks really modern inside.

7. This is beautiful – I love Airbnb! Will definitely keep an eye out for this one if I ever visit Perth.

Liked by 2 people

8. I found your post via a WordPress keyword search “Airbnb” because I’m thinking of renting out our extra bedroom. The moment I read your first line, “Lately I’ve been obsessed with two things, Airbnb and tiny houses,” I was hooked. Two of my current obsessions, as well! Hahah! This place looks really fun!

Liked by 1 person